Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Ring!

   Hello,
It's IzzyB! So how are you liking my story? Good? Bad? Lets just get to the story! I present, The Ring!




                                                           The Ring!
                     By Life According To Izzy.


   When we got to the fair, it was great! Roller coasters, ferris wheels, tower of doom, fun houses, lemonade, funnel cakes, cotton candy, carnival games! After 20 in the fair, George complains, "They've been on the roller coaster 6 times! If they go one more time, I'm going to..."
"Look George, they are going on a relaxing ferris wheel ride. Come on!"
"Thank goodness!" George practically yelled. We got in line, and got to the front in no time. That's when it happened. "Hey Sara, came with me!" yelled Michael. I saw the guy working there was taking Sara to a cart with Jennette. Jennette is another cheerleader. She is Sara's friend, even though Jennette is mean and kind of dumb. All of a sudden, I realized what this all meant. Michael had to sit with me! George whispered, "Good luck, you'll need it!" When we got on, Michael started getting on my tail.
"So Gordan, why you following us?"
"First of all it's Jordan."
"Whatever."
"Second of all, we aren't following you!"
"Good! If you were I would rip your arms off, so you couldn't walk." 'Oh, dear.' I thought. As he said that he rocked it .
"Michael! Don't rock it!"
"Why not? Gordan!" He rocked it some more.
"STOP MICHAEL!"
"OR WHAT?"
"OR WE WILL T..."
That's when we tipped.



"JORDAN, DON'T FALL!" Michael screamed sounding scared. we were holding on by our finger tips. I saw Sara right across from us, screaming. Then I realized something. "Michael let go." I said calmly.
"WHAT I'M NOT LETTING GO!"
"Fine I will let go then."
"DON'T! JORDAN!" I already let go. "JORDAN!" he screamed.
"Um, Michael, you can let go." He looked down and let go. The guy working there said,"How did you know to let go?"
"Sara was right across from us so we were still high, but not high enough to not let go." I answered. The police came to check on us, and then left. Michael grabbed Sara and left. As he passed me, he whispered,"Tell anyone and you will regret it." What he doesn't know is that the whole school saw! A guy named Dean said, "I think I saw Michael pee himself."


Thank you! Please comment.
  Life According To Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment