Monday, August 12, 2013

The Ring

 Dear Readers,
The Ring is good, no? How do like that Michael character? I don't like him! Lets go on with the story.



                                                                      The Ring!
                              By Life According To Izzy
   The next day no one talked about the fair, because they were to excited for the play and prom. That day was the day people found out what their part was. The play was Romeo and Juliet. I tried out for Romeo and did pretty well! I saw a huge crowd, and when I pushed through the crowd my name was under Romeo! I was about to leave when something caught my eye. I turned back to the list and looked at Sara's name under Juliet! All of a sudden I felt myself walking very fast. I didn't know where I I was going, but I just kept walking. Final my feet stopped, I realized I was backstage of the auditorium. I could here voices on the stage, and when I peeked through the curtain I saw Jennette( another cheerleader who is mean) and Sara. " I just found out that I'm playing the part for Juliet." said Sara. All of a sudden Brenda(another cheerleader who's nice) came running into the room. "Sorry I came as soon as heard the news."
"What is the matter with Gordan..." said Jennette.
"Jordan" said Sara.
"Whatever, Jordan, being Romeo and you are Juliet"
"I have to kiss him!"
"So,"
"So, I don't want to kiss Jordan." By now I would have left, but I kept listening.
"Why?" Brenda said.
"Why, because I like him!" By then I all most fainted.
" You like him, but you don't want to kiss him? I'm confused."
"Never mind." Then, sudden, I moved my foot and kicked something medal that fell. The girls said at the same time," What was that?"
I got up and ran. By the time I got to the bathroom the bell rang for the next period to begin. I was so happy that Sara liked me, that I didn't realize that I had the next class with Sara. If I was late for class and Sara saw that I was late, she would know I was the one listening to Sara and her friends.



                                                                  To Be Continued.....
  Love,
Life According To Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment