Hello,
I haven't blogged in a while. Today I am going to tell you a story, a story I have created. This story is about love, mystery, and magic. Everyday I will post this, and when I'm done posting each one, please comment. Tell me what you thought about it. Enjoy.
The Ring!
By Life According to Izzy.
Chapter One: Sara
"Come on, ask her!" said my best friend George. "You know how I freeze up around her!" I said. My name is Jordan, and I like a girl named Sara. Sara is a cheerleader, but she is different from the others. She isn't mean to me, she is not dumb, she doesn't hurt people, and she has NEVER had a relationship with Michael. Michael is a mean jock who is the captain of the football team that every girl wants to date.
"Come on, ASK HER!" said Jordan.
"What if she..."
"No what ifs, ASK HER!"
"Fine, i'll ask her to the fair."
"Sara and Jordan, what will your nicknames be? Jara, Sordan, or.... Bye.
"George, where are you going?" George left, and that's when I heard her voice. "Hi Jordan."
"Hi Sara."
"Can i go to my locker." she laughed. Oh, she has a locker next to me.
"Sure." While I moved, thoughts where racing through my mind. What was I going to say, and what was SHE going to say? "Um, Sara?"
"Yeah?'
"Will you go to the fair, with me?"
"Oh, Jordan, that's really sweet, but I'm going with Michael."
"Oh!" Check that off the things how she is different.
"See you in class Jordan."
"Bye."
"She said she was going with Michael?" said George.
"That's what she said."
"Well.."
"I have an idea, we can spy on them."
"No! If Michael finds out we will get ripped apart. I like my limbs, on me."
"Then tonight."
"Fine."
Thank you, this is my first blog of The Ring! I hope you enjoyed!!!
Life According To Izzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment