I will always remember my first crush! It wasn't love, but I tell you what is! We rely on God's love, but how can we rely on God's love if we don't realize his love. God + Love = God is Love. God says to us in the bible, "If you have seen and felt and heard me surely you believe in me and trust in me!" God = Love, God = Jesus, Jesus = Love. God loves us forever, no matter what! I think of Jesus looking like a mirale, life, cross, sins, darkness, love, and death. So every time you hear the word Love think of Jesus! He is patient, kind, has no envy, he never boasts. He's not proud, rude, or self-seeking. He rejoices with the truth. Trust him, have hope in him, and perserve his love. His love never fails. He loves you so much! Amen.
Love, IzzyB
I like your blog and your posts you put on your blog they are fun to read.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hope ,
Ainsley